Monday 16 May 2016

What's in the syn bin?


Sugar free orange Lucozade - Free
Super mini meringues lemon - 7 Syns
Supper mini meringues coconut - 7.5 syns
Shapers bars - 4.5 syns



One of the things I love about doing Slimming World on Instagram is that it is such a vast and friendly community that you end up learning about so many low syn foods you would never consider trying. All of the items above were recommended by other people and I am so glad that they were.

The Lucozade is really popular at the moment, to me it tasted like sugar free fanta but it is always nice to know that their is a syn free option available if needed. I bought this for £1.25 but I know you can buy them in multi-packs which would make things cheaper.

The Super mini meringues are from Marks & Spencer and come in a coconut flavour topped with coconut shavings or lemon which are coated in fizzy lemon sherbet. I found these for £1 as they were on offer and must say they were worth every penny. They taste incredible and you can either eat them all at once or divide them up to use as a dessert topper or just a quick snack.

The Shapers bars I was a little uncertain of as I didn't know whether they would satisfy my late night craving, but these little bars are perfect. They are really gooey and delicious and I found myself savouring it rather than gobbling it down. There are quite a few flavours you can pick from and for 65p a bar you are hardly blowing the bank.






No comments:

Post a Comment